[Heeplist] Phil Lanzon CD

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 06:39:10 EDT 2017

Mac, you are a genius, I went to phillanzonwordsandmusic.com and I clicked
on link that says videos.  First up Bank side song and video  it is a vocal
ballad about London Bridge, very good, in the style of "Rain".  I am going
back to listen to more but had to report!!!!!

Bob "All Heep is Good Heep" Winward

On 9/15/17, 12:12 AM, "Mac steagall" <rsteagall at carolina.rr.com> wrote:

> If you check out the videos at phillanzonwordsandmusic.com  web site,
> you'll see the music to about half of them appear to be music Phil
> wrote by himself.  I expect the music will be similar to those
> self-compositions. A lot of it is instrumentals and not Heep like at
> all.  I may be way off but that is what I'm guessing.
>
> Mac
>

> At 08:51 AM 9/14/2017, you wrote:
>> It be so cool if most of Heep are guests on it, I remember (and
>> still do) how much I loved Byron's solo album Take No Prisoners,
>> what an awesome album that was! And most of Heep was on it!
>>
>> Stan
>>

>> Thanks
>> Stan Evens
>> Mears Group
>>> On Sep 14, 2017, at 7:25 AM, Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I just went to the Heepsite, the cover has sort of a weird circus look to
>>> it.  I clicked on it and found a Phil Lanzon website.  He has some really
>>> interesting artwork he paints.  Has anyone heard who plays on it,
>> who sings,
>>> what type of music?
>>>
>>> Here is a cut and paste from Heep.com:
>>> Hello world. I am extremely happy to announce the release of my first cd -
>>> "IF YOU THINK I'M CRAZY!" Released digitally through store.cdbaby.com on
>>> 22nd September. The physical cd will be available initially through my
>>> website. phillanzon.com <http://www.phillanzon.com>   on or around that
>>> date. My next message will contain pre-order details, probably early next