[Heeplist] Too Late to Hate

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:35:00 EST 2017

John Lawton has a good voice and is clear,
His voice is the same as Dusty Hills ZZ . Top
Great back up and harmonizing style voice.

So question is would I rather have Dusty hill
Sing most of the songs or, Billy gibbons ?
My answer is reverened Billy Gibbons. Why?

Cuz he has that unique rasp to his voice that suites more of the music.
That's kinda  how I feel about John Lawtons voice . Good voice but doesn't
always suite the music.
That's been my opinion on John and his time with Heep.
I know many would disagree and would like to hear other comments ,
Don