[Heeplist] Too Late to Hate

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Jan 13 22:26:30 EST 2017

Wow did anyone else get this new lucifers friend CD with john lawton on vocals? I'm just surprise not more folk are raving about it. Some of the songs are kind of are heavy like Lost on Into the wild, Picture that with john lawton's vocals.  Also there's lots of  keyboard sound effects which is one of the things that I always loved about bands like Styx for example. So far my favorite track is 10 Sea of Promises, One of the best hard rock songs I've heard in years!!

Bob Winward