[Heeplist] Quarry

ray clark raymond.clark at att.net
Mon Jan 2 16:10:50 EST 2017

    I know I'm a bit late to reply on the Cinemax series "Quarry." I watched the 2nd episode with "Tales" being played. I wish I were not so picky about details but the setting was pre Labor Day 1972 ( episode 5 mentioned it was Labor Day) and "Magician's Birthday" was not recorded until September and October and released in November. Sorry for the details. I've watched a few episodes hoping for some more music but it's been mostly rhythm and blues, not too bad. The show itself hasn't been the greatest. ( just my opinion) Happy New Year fellow Heepsters!