[Heeplist] New BMG releases review

Pete Wharton heeppete at sky.com
Fri Sep 23 08:24:51 EDT 2016

I know Rob Corich has stuff he'd like to get out there, but can't get
permission to release :-(

Pete

Same old stuff being repackaged and sold to fans as new, that seems to be
the case nowadays. I guess the vaults have been pretty much emptied by now
so there aren't any unreleased stuff worth releasing anymore. I will still
keep buying all new released just as support for the band.

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi
www.uriah-heep.fi