[Heeplist] New BMG releases review

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri Sep 23 05:01:54 EDT 2016

Hi Bob

The post needs stirring from the time. I have really had much trouble
with the past over the past year that I'm not sure anymore if it's
working OK for me. I am even subscribed to the list with two different
e-mail addresses so that I wouldn't miss the mails.

It's a much different world now when compared to back in 1998 when I
joined the list. There were so much happening and of course with the
internet being a new thing there was lots of new things to be learned
and there was actually something new with every remastered release.

Same old stuff being repackaged and sold to fans as new, that seems to
be the case nowadays. I guess the vaults have been pretty much emptied
by now so there aren't any unreleased stuff worth releasing anymore. I
will still keep buying all new released just as support for the band.

---
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi
www.uriah-heep.fi