[Heeplist] Question about Paul Newton

Knut Svendsen knutsvendsen at icloud.com
Fri Sep 23 07:06:43 EDT 2016

Awesome, found it on iTunes Music. Which are the tracks Paul plays on? If I play the EP all week-end, will you get rich? :-)))

On Sep 23, 2016, at 12:57 PM, merrick3 at comcast.net wrote:

Some of you know and if you do not Paul played bass on 3 tracks for us on our EP release self titled twisted Tapestry.. If you are interested in getting a physicalCd copy let me know.If you are hipslick and cool and all digital go to itunes or any other groovy download site. Twisted Tapestry. Paul is a great guy and a great player. I would love to see him at one of the uriah Heepshows like they have done with Ken and John etc.

Madman

p.s. Uriah Heep forever