[Heeplist] Ok Paul and twisted tapestry

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 23 22:07:22 EDT 2016

We did 6 songs. Paul played on 3. Escape, Must be you and Only wear black. Royce Sissom played bass on How lovely you are and the others no bass gtr.

First off I want to say Paul is such a great guy and we are so proud to have him on a few tracks.Because of the extended Heep family we are all in and the many events thru the years you get to know people and when you see them it is so nice. I have met Paul several times from 2000 HV and other events. Last year we went to the Belguim Heepvention and I brought the Never Land band and My partner in crime on HARP. Paul and everyone thought the Harp was cool. We even did Simon the Bullet freak with harp. I think paul said I dont thiknk I have heard anyone play that song live LOL and then the harp.

Sitting around chit chatting I let Paul know we were planning on doing some recording soon and it went from there. We got never land folded but we got twisted tapestry up and running and we sent paul some rough drafts and then we ahad paul record bass tracks andsent themback here and mixed them. I think paul added somepretty cool bass lines for the style of music it is. Another side note we also had this EP mastered at Abbey Road Studios.

We are by no means rock stars by ant stretch but doing cool little things like this allows us to live the dream a little

Madman

aka Merrick

p.s. Uriah ( thanks again Paul) Heep forever