[Heeplist] Only 1 original member?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 07:17:29 EDT 2016

Hi Ian, welcome to the list, what country are you in?  I am in the USA in a
state called New Jersey.  I am also the one who used the death analogy you
mention below.  Perhaps I was wrong, the list was just in a coma, but most
certainly has come back to life!!

I myself discovered Heep in 1974

On 3/24/16, 5:55 PM, "Ian Stevens" <ian.stevens at talk21.com> wrote:

> Hi All

First timer post here, hope I am not intruding ....

 I joined the