[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 147, Issue 33

Michael Osterbuhr Michael at Osterbuhr.us
Sun Mar 20 20:39:28 EDT 2016

Just finished listening to Totally Driven and I'm impressed. Loved some of
the keyboard revisions and some of Mick's guitar changes; subtle, but very
interesting. Planning to send a copy of T.D. and The Outsider CDs, plus a
brand new copy of WTS to my alma mater's student radio station with a
request for them to listen/review. Fingers crossed.
(* I think the younger radio jocks will appreciate TD's version of some of
the older songs and like generic foods, I plan to mark WTS "compare to
Heeps' "Very 'eavy, Very 'umble" . . . just a very wild thought/plan.
'appy days to all y'all.
                                                   - Michael

(writing on a very crisp, clear & sunny, but chilly first day of spring)
--
      Michael Osterbuhr, Ph.D.
      301 Sanders Avenue