[Heeplist] Circle of Hands - Heep tribute band

Evert Achterberg (UH) evert at uriahheep-discography.com
Wed Mar 9 00:13:06 EST 2016

They have earlier recorded another album called
- Bridge to the past which contains Bird of prey, Circle of hands, Sunrise,
July morning, Easy livin', Stealin' and The park

More information about other Uriah Heep coverversions can be found on
http://www.uriahheep-discography.com/albums/cover.htm or
http://abominogjnr.blogspot.nl/

Evert