[Heeplist] Circle of Hands - Heep tribute band

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Tue Mar 8 15:55:16 EST 2016

Does anyone know if the Heep tribute band - Circle of Hands, have a recent CD out? I'm reading their translated website and it refers to "A Tribute to the Golden Years of Uriah Heep". I have their CD from 2004 called "legacy of fantasy", which is excellent!

On their website, Under CD, there is CD download, that requires a password, maybe download of previously recorded music? Maybe someone from Germany knows or can check.

If I can get something new from COH, I'd feel like that Grizzly catching a salmon that Terge mentioned :)

Thanks
Stan