[Heeplist] Official Bootleg Gusswerk Salzburg

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 27 16:31:46 EST 2016

Hi Evert

I definately have this somewhere.  Can you not make CDs from mp3?  It is
very easy to do and there is many free CD making software to be had on the
internet.  Alternativelly there are quite a few of the CDs on ebay such as
this listing that will post to Europe

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Uriah-Heep-Official-Bootleg-Gusswerk-Salzburg-19-12-2009-2CD-/161956158149?hash=item25b556dac5:g:TaEAAOSwl9BWGjQq

or if you want a copy of my discs I don't mind sending them to you.

Iain