[Heeplist] Official Bootleg Gusswerk Salzburg

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 27 16:25:34 EST 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Evert Achterberg (UH)
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2016 5:40 PM
To: 'Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)'
Subject: [Heeplist] Official Bootleg Gusswerk Salzburg

Hi,

I ordered before Christmas the 2CD Official Bootleg Gusswerk, Salzburg
19-12-2009 at ConcertLive. This gave a lot of problems One disc was missing,
the other disc was not from Salzburg but from Krefeld :0(. The send me the
missing disc but it is an iaff-format, which I can't play on my CD-player.
It's playable in my laptop, but that's not what I want. Now they will mail
me an MP3 version of the disc.Does any one have this album in a normal
CD-player format? ConcertLive says they don't have it :0(

Greetings

Evert Achterberg

www.uriahheep-discography.com <http://www.uriahheep-discography.com>

The Netherlands