[Heeplist] The LAW

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:32:24 EST 2015

 I think what attracts me to that song , other than Bernie's vocals and
Micks killer guitar solo , is the dark lyrics behind it.
I'm still trying to figure it out .
The lyricis in my imagination could easily fit into the chaos in our world
today.
One world order. One law ?
Maybe Someone close to Heep could ask them ?
Don