[Heeplist] Rock the Haus Set List in Neuruppin

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 09:10:55 EST 2015

I took a break from Heep, was listening to other bands (like Winery Dogs,
Styx and other favorites) but now it is back to Heep.  Regarding the
Outsider, the first 6 tracks are good. I like Speed of Sound, One Minute is
very catchy, The Law has killer guitar work and Heep choir, then the
Outsider is decent followed by a rocker, Celestina.  Track 6 Can Anybody
Help Me, is a really nice bluesy number, I like it, but not particularily
fond of the repeated lyrics, but then remember Grand Funk (Closer to Home),
it works with the song.

Starting with Track 7, the CD kicks into overdrive.  The last 5 songs are as
strong as any on any Heep record.  I will go into depth on another post as I
have to be somewhere shortly.  But I will say 7-11 captures the essence of
heep magic!!

Bob "All Heep is good Heep" Winward

On 12/11/15 7:53 PM, "Don Malecic" <docofun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Wow
Can't believe how many Heepsters dislike " The Law"
Where is Bob when you
> need him?
Don