[Heeplist] Rock the Haus Set List in Neuruppin

Pete Wharton heeplistpete at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 12 04:37:17 EST 2015

Great review, thanks, Norbert. Wish they'd replaced The Law with Shadows Of
Grief and Lover Machine, not Rainbow  Demon. I love Rainbow Demon and  Phil
had got the keyboard intro sounding deep and menacing now.

Personally I don't think you missed a lot in not seeing Wolvespirit. They
were one of the better support bands I've seen for Heep. Nice 701's style
keyboards and good bass and lead guitar, but the singer did distract a lot.
She seemed to me in many ways a cross between Maggie Bell of Stone The Crows
and a childrens' TV presenter! Way too much pointless running around on
stage and 70's style psychedelic arm waving when the music wasn't that type
of spaced out rock.

Pete

One only teardrop was soon forgotten. Opening acts often are neccessary
evil. But this time I looked eagerly forward to WOLVESPIRIT - a great retro
rock act with much of seventies organ sounds and a great female voice.
I got a mail from the record company the morning of the concert : The singer
had an accident the evening before and had to cancel the two last dates of
their participation on the Rock the Haus Tour. Very pitty!

A blessed Christmas Time from Berlin

Norbert

--
Norbert von Fransecky