[Heeplist] Totally Driven is out

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 08:52:56 EST 2015

I checked on the spine of the cd I have, it says Uriah Heep Remasters
The front of the CD says on top
"Remasters"
Uriah heep
At bottom of front of cd it says:
The official Anthology

I compared the track listings, they jumbled the songs between cd 1 and cd 2
on the new set, but it is the same 27 songs

This is essentially what Tapio said in another post, but at first I was very
confused because the songs were not matching up with the original, until I
realized they took the original 27 songs and reshuffled the order between
the 2 cds on the new Totally Driven release.

Not to be confused with Electrically Driven or Accoustically Driven.
For the life of me I do not understand why they need to use the word driven
again.