[Heeplist] Totally Driven is out

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Wed Dec 2 05:31:31 EST 2015

Hi Iain

I will get this just because I want to support the band in setting up
their own record label as it's all previously released stuff. The
artwork at least looks better than the original and I have liked the
artwork on Outsider and Live At Koko that was by the same guy Igor
Morski who has done this.

I have now gotten the info that the release date is actually this
Friday 4th December. I have added the press release to official
discography, to see it tust to to www.uriah-heep.com and Choose
Discography and Lyrics and there's a link at the main page.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi