[Heeplist] Was I unsubscribed?

Iain Barnes i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 17 15:52:48 EDT 2015

Yeah, same here Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Winward
Sent: Thursday, September 17, 2015 12:10 PM
To: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)

Do they still tour the UK? Anyhow, I wonder how many on the list received
the original post from Dave? It is really weird.  Dave emails me offlist,
yet when him, Eddie (Dave) form Belgium or Jay (anyone rememeber him, he was
always right?) post, I never see it, unless someone replies.  The only
common theme is they use Yahoo.

So anyone else having that same problem on the list?
Anyone know why it only happens to some of us?

Bob

On 9/17/15 3:57 AM, "Pete Wharton" <heeplistpete at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Ha ha, wish the British contingent could get some  Heep, Dave! A UK tour
> would
> go down very nicely thank you :-)

Pete