[Heeplist] Was I unsubscribed?

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Sep 17 07:10:00 EDT 2015

Do they still tour the UK? Anyhow, I wonder how many on the list received
the original post from Dave? It is really weird.  Dave emails me offlist,
yet when him, Eddie (Dave) form Belgium or Jay (anyone rememeber him, he was
always right?) post, I never see it, unless someone replies.  The only
common theme is they use Yahoo.

So anyone else having that same problem on the list?
Anyone know why it only happens to some of us?

Bob

On 9/17/15 3:57 AM, "Pete Wharton" <heeplistpete at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Ha ha, wish the British contingent could get some  Heep, Dave! A UK tour would
> go down very nicely thank you :-)

Pete