[Heeplist] Re releases

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon Aug 24 16:09:03 EDT 2015

I have to wonder what the extras are he mentions and makes it sound like it's stuff we haven't heard yet, which would be great but I have to question what this stuff could be, I'm not sure there's anything else we haven't got already before unless it's some new unknown live tracks which would be great, but again what's left besides the John Sloman concert recordings. Dave S

Sent from my Fire