[Heeplist] Re releases

ray clark raymond.clark at att.net
Mon Aug 24 14:49:28 EDT 2015

  Older news from Ken Hensley's Facebook page states that BMG will be re-releasing all  Uriah Heep albums and including extras (whatever that means.) He also says they will be collectors items. If they come out on vinyl I will probably spend years collecting them. It was a bit difficult and expensive but I have all the studio vinyl,I will round out the collection with the rest of the live shows  eventually. I think it gets a bit crazy with all the re-issues and various collection and official bootlegs and what not.