[Heeplist] [NHC] Dimino

Stan From Home evens78 at chartermi.net
Sat Aug 22 15:09:53 EDT 2015

Dave
I took your advise on this one, what an awesome CD!!! I love it. I won't make any comparisons other than keyboard driven and a voice somewhere between Bernie and Steve Perry. I can't stop listening to it, a good variety of tempos, excellent musicianship and great vocals. I really believe anyone on this list will enjoy!

Thanks
Stan