[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Tue Jun 23 11:39:21 EDT 2015

 Hi Don and all,
I don't know who Taylor Swift is but let me tell you something ... Salisbury is, perhaps, the most romantic and progressive LP that any hard rock band ever had. I love it enormously and as a proof, let me share something with you all: http://www.david-byron.ru/uriah-heep-salisbury-review/?lang=en  I am sure some of you have read this but the others might find the reading interesting. Good luck and enjoy the true music!
Cheers, Igor