[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 10:26:11 EDT 2015

Taylor Swift takes on Apple and wins!
Great, just we need, if she wasn't full of herself already. I get what
she's preachin but, please don't feed this chicks head anymore than we need
to,
BTW went to my treasure chest and dug around a little more and came up
with Pink Floyd live Earls court . Just sounds great.
Not sure who the backup singer doing great gig on the sky but, bless her
heart, what a set of pipes.
Anyway, listened to vintage Heep this weekend and I must say I have a new
appreciation for Salbury, what a great album!
Don