[Heeplist] Bernie Shaw and Stratus question

bsmuheep at inter.net.il bsmuheep at inter.net.il
Tue May 26 15:35:43 EDT 2015

Wow, Vintage Vinyls. I bought the US pressed FA LP then. And Emerson, Lake and Powell, which I couldn't put my hands on before that.
Was it 2001, Bob? Time flies. Good times. I recall we saw Black Hawk Down in the movies just before you dropped me at the airport.  Regards to Susan!!! Oh, I also recall she beat me in pool;-)))

Going to see LF on Sunday, in Hamburg, the Awakening CD launch party. Will hook up with Manfred.
I'm long overdue for a good trip abroad. Last was 5 years ago, the High Voltage festival in London.

And Bob is right, you see something Heep's, you grab it. You'll never get another chance. That's my philosophy since the 70's;-)))

Take care,
Boris.