[Heeplist] Bernie Shaw and Stratus question

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue May 26 06:24:56 EDT 2015

Back in 2001, Boris was in the USA and we met up.  I took him to my favorite
record store (at the time) and he found this and sais you have to buy this.
I am glad I did he never saw it again  I used to find rare Heep related
recordings at this record store.  I would brag on the list about this store
all the time.  A couple times I mentioned that something was available (here
on the list) then go back and it was gone.  So I learned, buy it right away,
don't save up, because I found out everytime I mentioned it here, someone
called the store and ordered it.  I know one example, a Wetton Cd when he
was with a band called Family.