[Heeplist] Heeplist] Live Heep on dime

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Mon May 11 02:13:01 EDT 2015

I do Facebook and almost enjoy it as much as I hate it. But, it works quite well for what I use it for, it's a matter of who you friend, and you do learn a lot more about people you would be better off not knowing, and the attacks from those you thought were friends is another sad reality, DS

Sent from my Fire