[Heeplist] Heeplist] Live Heep on dime

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon May 11 01:57:04 EDT 2015

That's pretty funny Dave. I had a good laugh.
It's true, Everyone is just having a jolly ole time over there, let's meet
at the pub, have a pint and catch Heep! Just another day!
I've been waiting for some posts. The Heeplist is the only socializing I do
on line.
I refuse to be on Facebook, chirping, or any other BS place .
I see what Facebook is doing to my girls, their friends and others, turning
people into weirdos.
But thTs pretty funny " cracker of a time "
That's priceless :))))
Don