[Heeplist] Heeplist Heep on Facebook

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Wed Apr 29 18:49:47 EDT 2015

I wasn't trying to convince anyone anything, and I myself wasn't offended, however it was more than a simple link it was a full picture, and my biggest worry is for my young grandkids seeing something like this, I was surprised to see it where I did as I have never seen it come up on Facebook on my news page under the name Uriah Heep, I am not a fan of porn and haven't been interested in seeing it since high school, but yes I have seen it.. Think what you want but I get a little tired of sex being treated like the most important thing there is in life.. DS