[Heeplist] Heeplist Heep on Facebook

Dave Wilkes Booth dwbrocks at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 17:21:03 EDT 2015

Who exactly are you trying to convince that you are offended by the misleading porn link Dave? Us or yourself? Your post was astonishing to me, expressing such disgust on being exposed to the seemier side of life, when being a grandfather, you surely have been exposed to some form of perversion one way or another. The guys in Heep in every lineup have not been exactly tea toddlers. My take from the situation is to simply ignore said porn, and move onto other Heep related catagories. I appreciate the concerned post, and will seek out said Facebook site, maybe I will recognize someone. Heep on everyone!!

Dave Wilkes Booth.  👯 ;p>
wilkesbooth.com
killerinstinctband.com