[Heeplist] Well Done Uriah Heep on a fantastic 2015 US Tour!

lethridge@carolina.net . lethridge at carolina.net
Mon Mar 16 14:46:39 EDT 2015

Great, Scott!!!!!!

Heep On, Lannis

-----Original Message-----
From: "Scott Manion" [scottmanion at earthlink.net]
Date: 03/15/2015 09:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] Well Done Uriah Heep on a fantastic 2015 US Tour!

To Uriah Heep:
As the US Tour concludes, I send sincere thanks to you, Uriah Heep, for
coming to the United States...
For bringing some close, and distant, friends together and
proving to all of us that you continue to be one of the most dedicated
touring rock and roll band on the road  today.
You have proven you are dedicated to your music, bringing new songs and
vigor to your live set.
You have proven your ability to bounce back from the set back of losing a
dear friend and critical member of the band
and you have proven your dedication to the fans who have loved you and
supported you for more than four and a half decades!

We hope to see you back in 2016 and cherish the chance to have seen you on
this tour.
Powerful, confident and in command of both material and the audience!
Huge Success and Thank You So Much!
Long Live Uriah Heep!

Scott from Chicago