[Heeplist] Well Done Uriah Heep on a fantastic 2015 US Tour!

Brenda - Other brendajh at bellsouth.net
Mon Mar 16 11:29:35 EDT 2015

Traveled from Florida to attend the Tucson and Las Vegas Heep shows. Two great evenings Don and I will never forget! We saw Mick and the guys pass by the Rialto as we were standing out front waiting for the doors to open. Mick stopped and gave hugs to us all. First show that we had seen with Dave and he was terrific! Both the Tucson and Vegas shows were well attended (sold out I think) and you could feel the love from Heep in their performances and with all the Heepsters alike. We really thank Uriah Heep for touring in the U.S. and for all of their many years of giving us the music of our lives. We hope Heep will be back to the States soon.