[Heeplist] Well Done Uriah Heep on a fantastic 2015 US Tour!

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 03:33:30 EDT 2015

Wow Dale ... A double header !! Nice ...
Sounds like you had a special time to remember. Must have been pretty cool
to reunite with Dave again and meet the band,

 probably the last show on a tour would be a great time to see Heep, they
would be in a celebration mode after the long haul!
 Great to hear about your evening with Heep!

P.S. I was there in spirit :)))
Cheers
Don