[Heeplist] Ken Hensley Facebook page ( I would LOVE to meet ken finally)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Mar 12 18:53:43 EDT 2015

Great news. I have met Ken as many have on  the list and some are very close with him. He gets it with fans.

One time at HV 2008, I was walking down the street in Spain with the legendary Pete Wharton. A vehicle passed us and honked. I said to Pete well they honk when light changes maybe hey honk at pedestrians too. Didn't think anymore of it until that evening when Greg& Sherry from California (and they are seeing Heep tonight) told me it was Ken driving. How is that for a story Honked by Heep!!

All Honks are good honks when a Heep hero honks!!

Bob Winward