[Heeplist] The Age Old Heep List Argument

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Mar 11 09:07:48 EDT 2015

 Bob,
One should accept how different people are and not be sick of what others find of some importance. Never really liked the word "tolerance" but sometimes it should be applied. For instance, some do not care too much about what happens with this line-up gigs inclusive - do you seriously think they are less important Heep-wise or wrong for not loving this modern version?
Don't grow weary, enjoy what you enjoy and let others have their fun as well.
Cheers, Igor