[Heeplist] The Age Old Heep List Argument

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Mar 11 07:42:44 EDT 2015

The good news is we are talking Heep again on the list.  The bad news, it is
the same old crap over and over and over and over and over etc ad nauseum.

I grow weary of reading over and over how the new lineup is not the old
lineup, over and over and over........Of course it is now the classic
lineup, but the current lineup is the only incarnation of Heep left.
So enjoy them or move on!!  I am as sick as most are on the list of the
endless comparisons and speculations about why this one left and that one
did..

I did see a couple of reports of Heep live over the last week, but certainly
not enough.  Last up, the folk from California, hopefully they will be more
sharing. Or did those shows come and go already?

It is hard to believe but October 2016 will be the 2oth anniversary of the
list.