[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep Koko

Heepfan1 ehallib at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 7 19:36:49 EST 2015

Let me add my 2 cents worth here.  If you listen to just the audio you may well come away with some disappointment but you are missing the other half of the equation.  This is a live concert given at a venue where Heep knew they were being recorded.  I have the Blu-Ray disc of the concert and I believe if you were to see that (or the DVD) you might come away with a different impression..  The concert was alive and powerful and obviously the effort expended by Bernie was immense.  This might lead one who is only  listening to the audio to feel that the sound was a bit "off."  View the video version and then come back with a comment.  One might just have a different impression.

Ed