[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep Koko

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 7 14:00:00 EST 2015

i got it Bob. havent had a chance to listen to all 6 sides yet....

     On Saturday, March 7, 2015 1:23 PM, Bob Winward <uriahheep at comcast.net> wrote:

 In case anybody could not tell I was being sarcastic!!  I love the new lineup because it is Heep now 2015. Someone will always find fault with anything. By the way what was the name of this list again??
Critic-sters on the Web?

Bob Winward