[Heeplist] Heep live report

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 07:21:51 EST 2015

The bus was NJ Transit colors, mostly white with some blue and black
stripes.
Beers were acquired at Lucille'sSteak House on the lower level at BB Kings,
for like $10 a beer, so I only had 2 in the bar and it was the house brand
BB Kings Ale.  I did have one more beer during the Heep show, it lasted me
the whole set and I think it was $20, however, it was a mug the size of a
pitcher!!  Lol!!