[Heeplist] Heep live report

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Mar 2 07:08:33 EST 2015

Pete, I have always admired you reviews and when I rant, it is a shoe that
does not fit you!!  You are one of those we can always count on for a proper
review and salivate, and you were the one I first got my inspiration from to
do indepth reports.  I used to relish your reviews like the one in 1997
where you and Mike Taylor went to the Bull and Gate.  Then in 2001 I
actually got to go to the Bull and Gate with many here from the list,
including yourself, and we saw Hensley Wetton do their show there one night.