[Heeplist] Heep live report

Richard Pascoe r.pascoe at telia.com
Sat Feb 28 09:06:26 EST 2015

Hahaha - Brilliant! Thanks!

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Heeplist [mailto:heeplist-bounces at travellersintime.com] Im Auftrag
von Bob Winward
Gesendet: den 28 februari 2015 14:46
An: Heepsters Mailing List (Travellers in Time)
Betreff: [Heeplist] Heep live report

Ok, when in Rome do as the Romans do, in this case as the list does.  So
here is my report for the Heep show at BB Kings, this wasy it is done
and over with.  I am taking a bus into New York city.  I will meet up
with some Heepsters and have some beers.  Go see the show, enjoy myself,
then go home on the bus.  I will revel in my good fortune to see Heep
live and not worry about those who are not so fortunate.  I will make
them beg for setlists and offer no commentary on the current state of
the band.  This way I will be like most of the list!!