[Heeplist] Heep live report

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Feb 28 08:46:09 EST 2015

Ok, when in Rome do as the Romans do, in this case as the list does.  So
here is my report for the Heep show at BB Kings, this wasy it is done and
over with.  I am taking a bus into New York city.  I will meet up with some
Heepsters and have some beers.  Go see the show, enjoy myself, then go home
on the bus.  I will revel in my good fortune to see Heep live and not worry
about those who are not so fortunate.  I will make them beg for setlists and
offer no commentary on the current state of the band.  This way I will be
like most of the list!!