[Heeplist] Heeplist] Heeplist] Heep Koko

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 07:46:25 EST 2015

So how am I not paying attention?  I cannot control someone getting the MP3s
ahead of time I guess, I know it was released in Europe already, but North
America the date is tomorrow the 24th.

"Frontiers Music Srl will release URIAH HEEP's newest live album, titled
"Live At Koko, London 2014", on February 20, 2015 in Europe and February 24
in North America."