[Heeplist] Heep Koko

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sat Feb 21 04:09:09 EST 2015

Hi Dave

I agree with you completely, fantastic live recording! I haven't had
time to watch the whole DVD, only a couple of songs but it also looks
great. For those who haven't been able to see them live lately this is
a good proof of what a great hard rocking live band Heep is today!

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi