[Heeplist] Heep Koko

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Sat Feb 21 00:00:18 EST 2015

Wow!!!! Been checking out the new live album and it blew my socks off someplace, I admit I was listening on my ear buds pretty loud and so far it might be their hardest rocking live album yet, Mick is on fire and up in the mix the way I like it. Yes, they rock hard, and the vocals sound great as dose the rest of the band, can't wait to hear more, but I'm really impressed so far. Most of the older bands always sound a to laid back like they're going through the motions more than really rocking, but Heep sound fresh and sound like they're a far younger band than they are. And like they still have something to prove like a band in their prime. Can't wait to see the video and hear the rest of the show, but it sure sounds like a classic live release to me so far.. Dave S