[Heeplist] Top Ten

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 15 14:56:33 EST 2015

That's why in the last few years I have gravitated towards Blues. I find more disparity in the playing and style of the musicians. The Blues, IMHO, tends to allow the guitarist more freedom to tell a story and put their soul into their playing. I'm probably mellowing out, but still get excitement from a good Rock solo !!

Dale :-)>

Sent from my iPad