[Heeplist] Heep

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Feb 7 11:53:34 EST 2015

He was great!!  And the records with him on it sold the best! So there is
statistical correlation for Mr. Bron's assertion.

That said, I still enjoy listening to the Box, Kerselake, Bolder & Hensley
playing as well.  I happened to put on the Sloman bootleg the other day from
1980 on my ipod (I think it is called Intro to Sloman) or something like
that.  Sure the vocals were a tad awful, but the musicianship was superb.