[Heeplist] Heeplist] 2014

DAVID M SHERROD porcupineheep at cox.net
Fri Jan 23 10:12:02 EST 2015

I was really looking forward to this album, and though it Is decent I was a bit let down by it, and thought it wasn't up to their normal level in a way, but really to me it's much more of an album I like if I'm in the right mood and not one I can play at any time like their others, and my overall view of a great album is I should be able to play it any time to enjoy it and not only when I'm in the mood for it. Dave S